Calendar coming soon.
Already in the Abbot’s Way diary…
Welcome Venture Days
Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th September 2020
Two exciting days with a warm introduction and settling in to Abbot’s Way.
Activities will include a focus on:
- Familiarisation with our Schoolhouse, Walled Garden and Paddocks.
- Abbot’s Way routines and values.
- Familiarisation with tutors and peers.
- Introducing Abbot’s Way Core Skills.
- Introducing Abbot’s Way Student Voice.
There will be group sessions, smaller sessions, some 1:1 when required.
There will be opportunities for quiet and rest, and opportunities to expend energy!
Details to follow!
Curriculum Venture Days
Friday 18th September 2020 - 'Jeans for Genes'. as part of the Wider World strand of our Learning for Life pastoral curriculum.
Friday 23rd October 2020 - ‘Brain Health’ as part of the Wellbeing strand of our Learning For Life pastoral curriculum.