Calendar coming soon.
Already in the Abbot’s Way diary…
Welcome Venture Days
Upon registration, at the start of the first 'term'
Two exciting days with a warm introduction and settling in to Abbot’s Way.
Activities will include a focus on:
- Familiarisation with our Schoolhouse, Walled Garden and Paddocks.
- Abbot’s Way routines and values.
- Familiarisation with tutors and peers.
- Introducing Abbot’s Way Core Skills.
- Introducing Abbot’s Way Student Voice.
There will be group sessions, smaller sessions, some 1:1 when required.
There will be opportunities for quiet and rest, and opportunities to expend energy!
Details to follow!
Curriculum Venture Days
October 2020 - 'Dyslexia Awareness Week' and 'Hello Yellow'; as part of the Wider World and Wellbeing strand of our Learning for Life pastoral curriculum.