Our staff team has been carefully appointed, to ensure a first class line up of professionals with a track record of proven impact and success in a range of education establishments.
With nationally advertised vacancies successfully filled through a safer recruitment process, the team have been selected from a field of applicants, for;
- their deep understanding of how specific learning differences present, and how best to support them
- their proactive and knowledgeable approach to all aspects of education, including school development and strategic planning
- their compulsion to work within a specialist setting
- their absolute commitment to our unique approach and ethos at Abbot's Way
1. The ability to understand something instinctively, without the need for conscious reasoning.
An instinctive understanding of our exceptionally neurodiverse students and their strengths - the keys to unlocking their potential.
1. The quality of being dedicated or committed to a task or purpose.
A commitment to student - led learning and to supporting students in developing self-belief and self-esteem, so enabling them to explore, discover and thrive
1. The ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
A child - centered approach, which ensures the safeguarding and wellbeing of, and compassion for, our young people
1. A feeling of intense enthusiasm towards something.
A vibrant and innate ability to engage, inspire and promote a lifelong love for learning