TERMLY FEES: AUTUMN, SPRING & SUMMER TERMS 2020/2021
YEARS 3-8: £6,327
YEAR 9: £6,527
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY, SPEECH and LANGUAGE
THERAPY: per annum: £1504 (one session per week), £2909 (two sessions per week), £4164 (three sessions per week).
SOCIAL COMMUNICATION: per annum £769 (one session per week).
All charged in three equal instalments throughout the academic year.
COUNSELLING: £45 per hour
IT and ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY:
In order to ensure that all students begin their learning journey at Abbot’s Way School with the right equipment and appropriate assistive software, we will provide them with a new laptop and the necessary software on entry.
This cost will be spread over the first three terms and will be added to the termly fees, currently this is three payments of £185. The laptop will belong to the student along with all the preloaded software and can be taken with them when they leave school. (Note: some software licences may need annual renewal)
BEFORE and AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS
We recognise that work commitments can be challenging for parents so we also offer before and after school clubs to support times when parents need care of their children either side of the school day. This is a chance for students to have a relaxed time either before or after the school day with some fun and games loosely based around personal hobbies, education, personal projects and teamwork.
Morning Club: 8:00-8:15am Additional fee of £2 applies per day.
After School Club: 4:00-5:00pm An additional fee of £2.50 applies per day.
Abbot’s Way School will run its own mini bus service for student pick up and drop off. Please enquire for individual routes and costings and availability.
- All Fees are payable three days before the start of term. An interest charge (1.5%) per month – minimum £5, may be made in the event of late payment. The School will endeavour to give at least three months’ notice of any increase, but reserves the right to raise fees without notice.
- The Agreement for education of the pupil at the school may only be terminated by giving a full term’s notice in writing before the removal of the pupil, or by the payment of an amount equal to a full term’s fees.
- The Fees cover all normal curricular activities, stationery, snacks
- The Fees do not include items such as Examination Fees and examination concessional support, ie Scribe and OLM costs. Occupational Therapy, Speech & Language Therapy, which will be charged as shown; while outside visits, drawing equipment etc. maybe invoiced at cost.
- No insurance cover for personal possession is provided by the School. All pupils are covered by the ISJC Pupils’ Accident Insurance Scheme (details on request).